As well as supporting families struggling with poor mental health through counselling and play therapy, we want to use our voice to further the conversation on the mental health challenges facing the UK population and how these are best addressed. Strong believers in the value of early intervention, we want to:-
- Provide timely and easy to access counselling and other support so families don’t have a long wait to be seen.
- Help people address mental issues before they worsen or reach crisis point.
- Work to stop the cycle of poor mental health being passed down from one generation to the next.
- Ensure low income families struggling to access help for poor mental health are offered support in a way that accommodates their circumstances.
- Offer therapeutic support in the local community where individuals feel most comfortable and don’t have to travel far.
To find out more check out our news and blog pages and links to other sources of information about mental health.